Since the beginning of this pandemic, I’ve missed out on quite a few things. A couple concerts, a WWE Event, Crimecon, a trip to Chicago, and probably a lot of other things, that I refuse to think about right now.
That being said, I decided I would do a 50 before 50. There are so many things that I keep procrastinating to do. Because I feel like I have time. Well, we do have time – until we don’t. So – Here’s my list. Of 50 things to do before I turn 50. What’s some things you would add to this list?
- Get my Passport (doing that this Friday!)
- Go to NYC – and kiss in Times Square.
- Go on a proper vacation with my kids.
- Purchase a home.
- Have zero debt (beyond the home – that is.)
- Make a trip to Seattle just to go to the original Starbucks.
- Get Published
- Meet Mel Robbins and have a coffee with her.
- Look and feel completely healthy.
- Go to 5 baseball stadiums I haven’t been to yet.
- Go parasailing.
- Wear a dress by Rue De Seine ( http://www.ruedeseine.com )
- Learn How to Say “No.”
- Eat fish and chips on a pier.
- Read 100 books
- Read the bible from front to back, novel style.
- Take part in a protest
- Go in a hot air balloon
- Slow Dance in the rain
- Spend a month technology free
- Ride a Vespa
- Travel somewhere alone
- Ride in an airboat.
- Travel Somewhere Artic.
- Be serenaded in a public place
- Zipline in Costa Rica
- Indoor Skydive
- Find the Top 10 Hidden Mickey’s at Animal Kingdom
- Hug a Redwood
- Ride a horse on the beach.
- Stay up all night talking and watch the sunrise.
- Attend a Murder Mystery Dinner
- See Jimmy Fallon live
- See Pink! in concert
- Join a Flash Mob
- Take a Burlesque Class
- Find My Signature Scent
- Have a Housecleaner
- Host a Low Country Boil
- Eat a Molecular Gastronomy Dinner
- Give a Ted Talk
- Make a Significant Change in Someones Life
- Go Deep Sea Fishing
- Go to a Yoga Retreat
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Ride in a Gondola
- Sleep in a Treehouse
- Volunteer at a Working Farm
- Wear a Fresh Lei
- See an Opera at the Sydney Opera House
That made me tired just looking at it!! And excited, too! What are some things you would like to do in the next few years? Have you done any of mine? I’d love to hear your ideas, and what you have done or plan to do once this pandemic is over. Did it make you reflect? Make new goals?
Love Fully. Live Fully. Shine on.
Oh, and don’t touch your face. Apparently, all I ever want to do now is touch my face.